Eligible expenses include any pass, token, fare card, or voucher for getting to and from work. Alice works for:
- Light rail
- UberPool (after adding your Alice Card to the Commuter Benefits section)
Eligible parking expenses are for parking your vehicle near your place of work. It can also be for expenses for parking at a location used to commute to work, such as a train station parking lot. Alice works for:
What is NOT eligible?
- Highway tolls (EZ Pass, iPass, etc)
- Fuel/gasoline expenses
- Personal transportation or parking expenses not for getting to/from work
- Expenses for traveling between work and business meetings
- Transportation or parking expenses for spouses and dependents
- Airline flights
- Bicycle expenses, including bike sharing expenses
- Scooter sharing expenses
*Our team is still working on ride-share benefits with Lyft. We’ll be sure to let you know as soon as this becomes available!